MARINE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES AND DREDGING
In 2022, Breakwater Marine joined the Posillico family, bringing over 30-years of marine expertise. Breakwater Marine’s capabilities include:
- Dredging: Mechanical and environmental dredging depending on the sediment properties and permit requirements.
- Marine Construction: Driving for steel and timber piles, bulkheads installation and repair, piers, stone jettys and breakwaters, moorings, and construction/servicing of floating docks.
- Material Handling: Permitting, transportation, and disposal of dredge material. Transporting and handling of aggregates and construction material.
- Salvage: Recovery of public and commercial vessels.
- Terminal Maintenance: Servicing of active marine terminals, fender systems, dolphins, and moorings.
- Towing: Tug service in and around New York Harbor and tributaries, Hudson River, and Long Island Sound.
- Diving: Underwater inspection, demolition and construction.
- Charter: Tug, small craft, and barge charters available.